Within the scope of CONSIDER Project, partners are preparing a course for managers of adult education institutions with the objective of equipping them with the knowledge and skills.
It is expected that upon completion of the course “Promoting inclusion in adult learning organisations”, managers will obtain the knowledge and skills needed to develop an effective Inclusion Strategy Plan with respective measures, methodologies, and practices.
The suggested structure of the course is based on desktop studies and field research that included surveys with managers, trainers and representatives of vulnerable groups. These were conducted in each partner country and resulted in the publication of national reports. Furthermore, the provisional structure of the course was developed with regard to the contents of IO1 Quality framework for inclusion of adult learning organisations.
Objectives of the course:
- To introduce managers of adult education institutions to the concept of inclusion, generally, and the role of inclusion in education, specifically
- To provide an insight into the needs of vulnerable population groups as regards adult learning
- To provide real-life examples of inclusion practices employed by adult learning institutions in European countries
- To enable managers of adult education institutions to revise own practices as regards inclusion
- To enable managers of adult education institutions develop relevant strategic documents and specific inclusion measures as regards management, infrastructure, design and delivery of educational offers, communication and collaboration with stakeholders.
To learn more about the CONSIDER project or if you would like to know how to participate in the project activities or have access to the resources produced, you can do so by contacting Ana Luisa Ribeiro through the email email@example.com or Cláudia Dias through the firstname.lastname@example.org .
Comments are closed