Building up inclusiveness requires knowing what actions to take and how to implement them.
The Quality Framework provides adult training organisations with a structured approach for inclusiveness for all students, from their management system, to their physical environment and the attitudes and practices of the teaching staff.
The Quality Framework will include information and resources about:
- Educational curricula and inclusion in practice
- Learners Health and Safety
- Physical environment of the Adult learning organisation
- Staff policy
- Relationship and Communication with Adult learners
- Collaborative partnerships with communities
Use this tool and start building the inclusive organisation you want to be!